Re: TV Listings

and dont forget www.annanova.co.uk

If you're not in any hurry, I just teamed up today with another user of
Misterhouse to produce a script to do this very task. Not sure on how it's
going to work yet, ie, text file, web page or database for the output, and
where to get the info from. Though the above site is favorite at the
moment.

At 20:57 05/10/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of somewhere that UK TV Listings can be downloaded
>for use in ECS and other programs. Exicte.com only does files for the
>US and excite.co.uk is webpage only.
>
>Thanks
>Mick

,,,
(o o)
===============================oOO==(_)==OOo==================================
Stuart Grimshaw                                             sg@xxxxxxx
Special Projects Developer   www.schoolsnet.com               t: 07976
625221
Schoolsnet LTD                 .oooO  Oooo.                   f: 0870
7060260
\_)  (_/

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Dial 1-800-555-TELL, say "Phone Booth"
http://click.egroups.com/1/9532/9/_/2065/_/970786291/