Re: Ideas for Poll??

At 15:02 05/10/00 +0100, you wrote:
>1. Status request on modules
>2. Appliance modules without the dreaded "click"
>3. Light switches that work with mini-flourecent energy saver bulbs
>4. Light switches that tx X10
>5. Light switches that allow 2-way opperation
>6. Direct dimming on modules

7. Reliability
8. Optional RJ45 socket on DIN rail units for hard-wired control
9. US-sized prices
10. 'Standard appearance' 13A wall mount sockets, with built in X10, and a
switch configurable to act as a normal switch or send an X10 message
11. Proper local control of all plug-in modules

How many options did you say there were?  20?  I could go on if you like...
as if you didn't already know...

And that's not how to spell flourecent :-)

Hopefully some of Mark's ideas will arrive 'RealSoonNow' with the
occasionally mentioned 'new X10 developments', mine are probably just too
much to hope for
:-(

Nigel

Restaurants, Movies, Weather, Traffic & More!
Access Tellme from any phone.  For more info visit:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9534/9/_/2065/_/970755605/