RE: Pronto vs marantz

> > I take it you must have nice soft carpet and not a laminate
> wood floor
> then?
> > I'm too chicken to leave it on the chair arm in case I
> knock it off. Has
> any
> > one else tested Pronto vs Hard floor yet?
>
> My painter pulled the sofa out from the wall and the Pronto
> fell down the
> back hitting the concrete floor.  Instant screen smash.
> Instant discount
> from painter.
>
> M.

As I recall it was instant 'Not very happy Mark !' .

hehe

At least he did it, and not you.

I must admit to being really careful with the remote, as I have 2 small
children. One is 5 and is allowed to use it and the other is 1.5 and she
has
grabbed it on occasions and threw it. Luckily it hit my wife on the head
and
she caught it :o).

However Since then the remote HAS to left on one of 2 locations after my 5
year old son has used it. On top of the TV or on the top shelf of a unit.
And he now does this without complaining. So far the remote has been safe.

In case your wondering WHY I let a 5 year old use a 200 quid remote. He
watches Sky Digital Cartoon channels and I can't imagine him being able to
juggle 4 remotes to get the system up and going. i.e. TV On, TV to EXT1,
Amp
on, Amp to TV - Sat, Sky on, Sky to channel xxx (Whatever channel he
wants).
Now all he has to do is Press Watch TV (Macro to do all above), Then click
Cartoons Tab and select which ever cartoon channel Icon he wants to watch.

I must admit, when he brings in his friends to watch something they are
more
interested in the remote than the TV, They think it's something from Star
Trek :o)

Oops I appear to have rambled on a bit here, It's all your Fault Mark, this
happens when you get a Pronto !.

Darren

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may
be contained in this e-mail. The information and Material is
intended for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not
the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to
anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by
mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the reply
facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you.
Information Technology Department
Belfast City Hospital Trust

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9332/9/_/2065/_/970737004/