Re: IR receivers

Thanks for the response Keith, that is exactly what I am after, infact if
the electronics were available separately that would be perfect as I could
then hide the receivers anywhere in the house, not just as wall units. As I
mentioned, I would like to get them into some of the PIR units or close to
them at least as there will be spare cable (CAT5 going to everything but
not
all 8 wires used). Also I need to build some cupboards and cabinets in
varios odd shaped alcoves, so I could hide units inside the construction
(note the attendees of the last HA meeting will now be laughing as Graham
is
yet again trying to get wood involved in HA !).

Almost all the components of my 'smart but old' house are now delivered,
just the Comfort system to arrive. Now it is a case of actually doing the
installation. I will be taking loads of pictures and putting them up on a
site as I do the work, I think that I am likely to encounter every
imaginable problem during this build so hopefully there will be some useful
stuff for others.

Regards

Graham

Get a NextCard Visa with rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR!
1.  Fill in the brief application
2.  Get approval decisions in 30 seconds!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9336/9/_/2065/_/970734318/