RE: Re: X10 Problems

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Re: X10 Problems
  • From: nick.broughton@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:12:55 +0000

aaarrgghhh

It says that on the module!  Does that explain the strange responses or
just the flickering at full intensity?  What are the consequences of
running a lower wattage bulb, is the module at risk?  Given that I'm
going to dim it I suppose it's safe(ish) to replace the bulb with a 40W
one, thereby exceeding the maximum wattage of the lampholder?

Nick