Re: HA in the press (AKA Keith's moment of fame....)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: HA in the press (AKA Keith's moment of fame....)
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:10:48 GMT

Or was it "Discovery Magazine" on the Discovery Sci-Trek
channel?....

Oh, I give up! - I'm just going to have to admit that I'm probably getting
senile!! (but I didn't imagine it, - I _DID_ see Keith's site on Sky
Digital
in the last 2-3 days...)

;-)

Paul G.

>Errr, (what day is it today??) - Oh Wednesday, so in that case, it was
>either Sunday or Monday night (I think!) - Sorry to be so vague, but
I'm
>run
>ragged at work at the moment, and I'm having a hard time remembering
>anything!
>
>But, if I recall correctly, I think it featured (briefly) on the
"Buyers
>Guide" programme on .TV - it was on screen for about 20 seconds,
the
>accompanying commentary mentioned it by name, and said a few sentences
>about
>it...
>
>Explains the increased hit-rate?
>
>Regards.
>
>Paul.
>

>>From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
>>To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>>Subject: [ukha_d] Re: HA in the press (AKA Keith's moment of
fame....)
>>Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:37:22 +0100
>>

>>WHAT !!!!
>>
>>What day was this?
>>
>>I didnt here about it but the site has had quite a few hits over
the last
>>week.
>>
>>Keith Doxey
>>http://www.btinternet.com/~krazy.keith
>>Krazy Keith's World of DIY Home Automation

Automation"
>> > featured on .TV
>> > the other day? (at least I think it was on .TV - my memory's
>> > not what it
>> > was! - but it was definately on Sky Digital)
>> >
>> > Paul G.
>> >

>> > ______________________________________________________

>> > ----------
>> > Special Offer-Earn 300 Points from MyPoints.com for trying
@Backup
>> > Get automatic protection and access to your important
computer files.
>> > Install today:
>> > http://click.egroups.com/1/2344/5/_/2065/_/954336739/
>> >
>> > -- Easily schedule meetings and events using the group
calendar!
>> > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ukha_d&m=1

>>You have a voice mail message waiting for you at iHello.com:
>>http://click.egroups.com/1/2377/5/_/2065/_/954337589/
>>
>>-- 20 megs of disk space in your group's Document Vault
>>-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ukha_d/?m=1

>Why buy CDs? Now you can swap for them. At Switchouse.com, you can
>choose from over 300,000 titles of every kind of music. Top 20 hits,
>R&B, hardcore, whatever. Get the music. Forget the money. Sound
good?

>-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1

http://click.egroups.com/1/2377/5/_/2065/_/954339069/

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/