Re: HA in the press (AKA Keith's moment of fame....)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: HA in the press (AKA Keith's moment of fame....)
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:05:43 GMT

Errr, (what day is it today??) - Oh Wednesday, so in that case, it was
either Sunday or Monday night (I think!) - Sorry to be so vague, but I'm
run
ragged at work at the moment, and I'm having a hard time remembering
anything!

But, if I recall correctly, I think it featured (briefly) on the
"Buyers
Guide" programme on .TV - it was on screen for about 20 seconds, the
accompanying commentary mentioned it by name, and said a few sentences
about
it...

Explains the increased hit-rate?

Regards.

Paul.

>From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
>To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ukha_d] Re: HA in the press (AKA Keith's moment of fame....)
>Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:37:22 +0100
>

>WHAT !!!!
>
>What day was this?
>
>I didnt here about it but the site has had quite a few hits over the
last
>week.
>
>Keith Doxey
>http://www.btinternet.com/~krazy.keith
>Krazy Keith's World of DIY Home Automation

Automation"
> > featured on .TV
> > the other day? (at least I think it was on .TV - my memory's
> > not what it
> > was! - but it was definately on Sky Digital)
> >
> > Paul G.

> > ----------
> > Special Offer-Earn 300 Points from MyPoints.com for trying
@Backup
> > Get automatic protection and access to your important computer
files.
> > Install today:
> >
> > -- Easily schedule meetings and events using the group calendar!
> > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ukha_d&m=1

>You have a voice mail message waiting for you at iHello.com:

>-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ukha_d/?m=1

Why buy CDs? Now you can swap for them. At Switchouse.com, you can
choose from over 300,000 titles of every kind of music. Top 20 hits,
R&B, hardcore, whatever. Get the music. Forget the money. Sound good?
http://click.egroups.com/1/2578/5/_/2065/_/954338760/

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1