Re: HA book comments

At 12:20 28/03/00 +0100, you wrote:
>>>when are those wiring diagrams going to be put up
>>
>>Which ones are those ?
>
>Sorry, meant the comprehensive structured cabling guide you mention.  I
know
>what it's like trying to find the time to do everything you want!

If you've got any extra bits that you'd like added to my wiring guide at
http://www.geocities.com/nigelorr/retro_wire.html
feel free to suggest 'em-
not wishing to detract from Mark's 'CD-ROM to come', and mine might not get
updated for a while, but suggestions are welcome of what should be added as
time permits.

There are a couple of links on there to useful guides to home wiring,
http://www.wildtracks.cihost.com/homewire/
is certainly worth printing and
reading, as is http://www.levitontelcom.com/education/wiringst.htm
(must
add that link to the geocities page sometime...).  The last one is probably
the best guide to structured wiring.  If there's something in those that's
missing or not covered very well, or not relevantly to the UK, feel free to
suggest it!

Speaking of things to come... Keith D., I think you know what I'm going to
ask about :-) Video?  Audio?  Infra-Red?

Nigel

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2622/5/_/2065/_/954255997/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1