Sent: Monday, March 27, 2000 4:30 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Intgrating Standard Door Sensors

When we moved into our home 3 years ago there was a basic security sytem
already installed which consisted promarily of door sensors. The door
sensors are connected to each other, the siren and the central console using
cheap speaker wire. Is there some way that I can use these door sensors and
monitor them with X-10? Please keep in mind that I'm a novice to home
automation.

Thanks for your advice.

Peter

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d