Re: HomeSeer

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: HomeSeer
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <jtankard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:14:14 -0000

> server.  I have all my modules setup in HomeSeer to allow control over
the
> Web.  When my Home Automation PC is on-line (usually 6:00pm to
Midnight
> weeknights plus all weekend) you can visit this link to see the status
of
> the lights in our house.
> http://guest:guest@xxxxxxx:8080/

Perhaps we can monkey about with them to ;-)

John

FreeLotto wants to give you a brand new Mazda Miata. Plus
tonight and every night you can win $1,000,000. Sign up
today to win! Drawing will be held on March 22, 2000. play for FREE!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2301/5/_/2065/_/953742293/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1