Re: remote flush cistern

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: remote flush cistern
  • From: Ryan.Judd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 07:23:04 +1300

simple, I'm assuming that somehow you can rig up a 12v positive output from
your home automation or from a switch, just wire that to a solenoid from a
car central locking system to the flush button of your cistern. A central
locking acuator is only worth around $50 (NZ$) (15pounds????) and a switch
is worth nothing.