Re: Half price X10 Modules!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Half price X10 Modules!
  • From: Nigel Orr <nigel.orr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 08:37:03 +0000

At 10:47 03/03/00 +1300, you wrote:
>damm, do they sell 240v modules where you people are?? I'm paying in
excess
>of $90 (NZD)

Typically they're around UKP30-UKP40.  According to the Oanda currency
converter, NZD90 is UKP27, so I think you're getting the same sort of
prices as us- still much higher than the US, of course.

Nigel

Planning a party? iParty.com is your complete source for party planning and
supplies, with everything you need to throw the perfect party!
http://click.egroups.com/1/1635/3/_/2065/_/952072649/

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications