RE: AD10's

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: AD10's
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 20:32:26 GMT

>Get the sub first, at least you'll be able to appreciate it for a month
or
>two.  Once you get a Pronto, you'll spend forever tweaking it (an
>addiction), and won't have any time left to watch anything!

Hmmm.... I'm tempted, but the thing is I REALLY want them both equally, and
to be honest, I'm not sure the sub would give me the most benefit, and have
the highest WAF (Wife Approval Factor)... We really do have far too many
remotes on the coffee table at the moment, - about 12 or so!!! (long since
given up counting!).

Also, I really want some new rears as well - Mission 77DS's and I think
this
would make a bigger/better etc. difference to my HC setup as it currently
stands....

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! - now it's even worse! - I've got to choose from THREE
things now!! (where's that lottery ticket....)

Paul G.