RE: Cable Identification

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Cable Identification
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:53:11 +0100

The Keith Doxey colour tape mthod has worked a treat for me James (link
already quoted).  Over a year later and I am still punching down new cables
every week and they are pretty easy to find.

Thanks Keith :-)

M.

Spending too much calling friends all over the world? Join beMANY!
and pay less each month.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4259/7/_/2065/_/959939610/