RE: Coax cables and sockets

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Coax cables and sockets
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:51:47 +0100

James

I have run 2 CT100s to every outlet.  I have then terminated only one in
90%
of the locations using the Clipsal modular range.  The spare coax is left
behind the faceplate so I can use later if/when required by changing to a
twin outlet faceplate.

http://www.clipsal.co.uk

M.

Big Groups = big savings @ beMANY!