RE: AD10's

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: AD10's
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 18:45:59 GMT

Sounds like a good technique Nigel, the only major flaw I can envisage is
the not costing any money part!.... For me at least, I ALWAYS want to spend
more and more money on new toys! - this is the bit I have the hardest time
persuading the wife to go along with. - I find bribery and reverse guilt
often works, I.E. one month I will say "Why don't you buy a bigger
aquarium?".... (or some such), then the next month I drop hints about
whatever the latest item is on my shopping list, and 9 times out of 10
she'll say, "Well I had a new aquarium last month so...." - Get
the picture?

This has just worked again, and I've now got official wife approval to buy
(just) 1 more toy, - either a Sub for the Home Cinema, OR a Pronto.

Talk about dilemma!! - Which to choose......

Paul G.