X10 Wiring Doc for Electrician

  • To: "'UKHA'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: X10 Wiring Doc for Electrician
  • From: "Winspear, James" <james.winspear@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:04:56 +0100

Hi,
OK, the relaxing time is over and I've finally taken the plunge.  The
electrician has started ripping out my old AC wiring, and to be fair, seems
to roughly understand what I'm talking about in my loose description of
X10/powerline etc.  But, I could really do with a simple URL/doc that
specifically deals with the wiring/DIN rail/bridging/surge aspects
associated with X10 in order to give him.  Anyone any ideas ? He's not
interested in reading reams of paper, talking about the whole HA subject,
functionality supported etc - just purely the wiring aspects.
TIA
James
This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
without retaining a copy.

For the latest hand-held electronics:
Casio 115 Palm-sized Computers, JVC digital cameras, Psion palm-top
organisers and GPS receivers from Magellan. World-wide delivery.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4181/7/_/2065/_/959172776/