James INGHAM/EN/HTLUK is out of the office.

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: James INGHAM/EN/HTLUK is out of the office.
  • From: James.INGHAM@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 01:06:13 +0100

I will be out of the office from 20/05/2000 until 30/05/2000.

HSCSD is being looked after by Daryl Rush in my absence

The International Programme and associated projects are being looked after
by
Phil Baxendale

For the latest hand-held electronics:
Casio 115 Palm-sized Computers, JVC digital cameras, Psion palm-top
organisers and GPS receivers from Magellan. World-wide delivery.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4181/7/_/2065/_/959041020/