Re: Serial ports - Rocket Hub

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Serial ports - Rocket Hub
  • From: andy.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 09:42:10 +0200

I can do a review when mine arrive and I've had a chance to 'play' with
them...  that's if anyone is interested..

Andy

"Richard Challis" <richard@xxxxxxx>
20/05/00 18:31
Please respond to ukha_d

To:     <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
cc:
Subject:        Re: [ukha_d] Serial ports - Rocket Hub

We've just used the Rocket Port which is advertised below in an industrial
suitation where we required multible serial ports over a ethanet link to
apprear as local ports on another machine on the same ethanet.

I was drooling over the Rocket Port for use with my Homevision/PC setup
untill I saw the price, ouch.

I wasn't dirrectly involved on the Rocket Port side of the project, but I
can ask the engineer who was, any questions you might have about the hub
if
anyone is interested.

Regards

Richard