Re: More on iButtons

>Can you give me more details of those? I've never heard of them before.

I hadn't heard of them before either.. but when doing a search for 'serial
port server software' it popped up...

Check out

http://www.comtrol.com/sales/specs/rpshsi.htm

for more info....

quite expensive but then the distances can be pretty high...

andy

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
Success and failure are both difficult to endure. Along with success come
drugs, divorce, fornication, bullying, travel, medication, depression,
neurosis and suicide. With failure comes failure. - Joseph Heller

Spending too much calling friends all over the world? Join beMANY!
and pay less each month.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4259/7/_/2065/_/958676807/