News

Hi All

I have just set up a new "Automated Home UK" message forum for
the website.
The discussion mailing list has a good following now with some excellent
regular contributors.  However, the message forum will add another medium
that will allow a more "threaded" approach to UK Home Automation
topics.  Do
we need both?  Lets see how it goes over the next month or two.

Visit the forum here...
http://www.coolboard.com/boardshow.cfm/mb=554478414102984
..and start posting!!!

The www.automatedhome.co.uk website has now moved to a new server.
Hopefully this will cure the ongoing problems I was having with my email.
special thanks to Kwong from Laser Business Systems (http://www.laser.com)
for all the help he has given me with this move.

M.

The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Paying too much for Long Distance is a global problem.
Join BeMANY! and Long Distance  rates fall automatically.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4260/7/_/2065/_/958648297/