Re: Serial Port server software?

Julian,

>Can't help you with the s/w, but I would be interested to know where
you

lokks like writing my own i the only way - I've looked arround and there's
really nothing out there.

>get your multi-port cards from. In my experience they costs LOTS and
are
>difficult to come by.

I got mine when some redundant kit was cleared out... just in the right
place at the right time...
sorry...

Andy

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
Lottery: a tax on people who are bad at maths.

72% off on Name brand Watches!
Come and buy today and get free shipping!
http://click.egroups.com/1/4011/7/_/2065/_/958412626/