Re: Freeserve Time

> Mark, I remember you saying you'd signed up for Freeserves Freetime
service,
> now I've got my BT line, I've done the same.
>
> What's it like?

Don't even got here Stuart!!!!!!

It has got off to a terrible start!  The registration process informed us
it
would take 7 working days to setup.  I registered on the first night (the
20th April) and I STILL haven't been activated!!

There were 3 bank hols between me registering and today but we are into the
11th working day now!  I have been ringing the support staff on a daily
basis since last week and the story changes every day.  They "moved
the goal
posts" by saying it would now take 10 working days instead of the 7
quoted
as there was a huge backlog due to high demand.  However, they limited it
2000 registrations per day so there would be no chance of a back log!?

Since yesterday a few people have been activated.  Annoyingly some of these
people registered on the 23,24,25th April...days after me!  Look on this
newsgroup...
alt.internet.providers.uk.free

I phoned FS again 1st thing this morning.  After 20 minutes of engaged
tones
I finally got someone who will look into it and get back to me "maybe
sometime today".

Total shambles.

M.

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive chemistry
experiments.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4051/7/_/2065/_/957950038/