XM10E driver for linux

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: XM10E driver for linux
  • From: Ant Skelton <ant@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 02:10:07 +0100

Wotchamates,

I've pretty much finished a linux driver for the XM10E (and also the
TW523 & TW7223, I guess - I don't have those). The XM10E is the doofer
that plugs in your parallel port and lets you send & receive X10 stuff.

It's a low latency, interrupt driven driver, and it supports multiple
concurrent readers and writers.

If anybody's interested in beta testing, please drop me a line. You
need a 2.2.X kernel (or later), an XM10E or equivalent, and the
RJ11<->DB25 lead to play.

There are a few rough edges and other caveats, but I can explain those
by email to anyone interested. I expect to have beta code available
sometime this week (once I've figured out why I can't drive it from
my ECP-mode motherboard parallel port ;).

cheers

ant

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3012/7/_/2065/_/957748126/