Re: Real Time MP3 Encoding

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Real Time MP3 Encoding
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:40:43 -0000

Have you tried Task Scheduler for windows.

I couldnt find how to get to is but copied the following shortcut from one
machine that had it and it worked on the new machine.

-----

C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE
,::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}\::{D6277990-4C6A-11CF-8D87-00AA006
0F5BF}

-----
I use it at work to run Xcopy32 every 45 minutes between 08:30 and 16:30 to
copy a database from a Novell server to one of our Web Servers. Works
really
well. I am sure you could also get it to run a batch file at certain times
as well.

Keith Doxey
http://www.btinternet.com/~krazy.keith
Krazy Keith's World of DIY Home Automation