Re: Wireless LAN stuff?

At 05:16 27/01/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Each device can communicate with others at the standard 1394 data rate
>of 400Mbps at distances of up to 12m with a direct line of sight and 7m
>through walls.

Sounds very nice!  Any indication of what band this uses?  I would expect
it would be in the 'usual' 2.4GHz band, but they must have really crammed
it in if it is!

The 7m range strikes me as 'a bit marginal' at best, I would have thought a
lower rate and double the range might make it a bit more practical for
typical home use?

Nigel (wireless?  Pah! :-) )

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! ZERO! Rates as low as 0.0%

Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,

no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the credit

you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/914/3/_/2065/_/948979692/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1