Re: Is it about to rain on our MP3 Parade?

This is exactly the reason why the Playstation was so successful, and
the Dreamcast is a flop by comparison. Hand's up how many have
playstations? Hands up how many are "chipped"?

I heard about this or something similar about 12 months ago (I think
this was in PCW too), and the posts I got back tended to confirm my
suspicions too. That the new copy protection would only work with new CD
Roms, and (without seeing the specs) I guess this goes for the new
system too.

Stuart Grimshaw,
System Administrator,
Community, Leisure & Cultural Services Dept.
Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council.

t:01254 587235