Re: Which jukebox?

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/3863/infrared.html

has a damn simple circuit that you hook to your serail port, and a
plugin for winamp. I believe that it supports loading playlists by
number.

If you have no way of programming a pic microcontroler, talk to your
local playstation dealer. They usually program up there own mod chips so
should be able to put the code into a 12c508 for you.

I recomend the external oscilator - mine uses the internal one to th
epic 12c508 and if the unit is warm then the codes that it generates are
different to what I get when cold.

BTW - the jukeboxes that are showing at pubs here now appear to use some
form of MP3 or something - on one of them you select it with cursor keys
on an LCD screen..

paul gordon wrote:

> When I'm in the pub, all I have to do is press: 3-7-1 for example to
play
> "Bat Out Of Hell" or whatever, and I want to replicate that
functionality -
> IE, pick up a URC (Pronto or whatever), then press 3-7-1-Play to play
the
> album.

For the fastest and easiest way to backup your files and, access them from

anywhere. Try @backup Free for 30 days.  Click here for a chance to win a

digital camera.
http://click.egroups.com/1/337/3/_/2065/_/948495067/

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ukha_d&m=1