FW: Home Toys CES Update

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: Home Toys CES Update
  • From: "Brown, Andy [Infrastructure]" <AndyB@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:22:51 -0000

> Feb 16/17, 2000 Home Networking 2000 London, England)

So is this event trade only?

Andy

to read all of
> the 32 press releases that I gathered about Home Systems at the
> show.
>
> In summary:
> Home Networking Emerges at CES / GE_Smart Partners / Sun's .com
> Home / Cisco Home Platform / Microsoft Home CES / 2Wire
> HomePortal / SmartAMERICA Thinkboxx / Digital Vol Controls /
> Connected Family / 3Com HomeConnect / Echelon as ANSI Std /
> Independent Home Director Company / Sun + Cisco Open Home Gateway
> / Coactive Connector / SmartGear Unveiled / Leviton Structured
> Media Center / JAVA Device Std / Innovations 2000 / Decora
> Cameras / ECS Version 4.2.008 / Enikia Joins OSGi / MediaWire
> Networks / OpenHouse Wiring / Leviton Lighting / Zilog Automation
> / Intel @ CES / Video Distribution / Lonworks in Finland /
> Extreme Connectivity / Stereo Converter
>
> Upcoming Events:
> Jan 6-9, 2000 The 2000 International CES  Las Vegas NV
> Jan 14-17, 2000 International Builders Show Dallas TX
> Jan 17-20, 2000 BICSI Winter Conference Orlando, FL
> Feb 16/17, 2000 Home Networking 2000 London, England
> Feb. 24-Mar 1, 2000 CeBIT 2000 Hanover, Germany
> Mar 3-5, 2000 Electronic House Expo 2000 Orlando FL
> Mar 13-15, 2000 ISC EXPO Las Vegas
>
> Be sure to check out "Home Automation Today"
> http://www.edtn.com/homeauto for
other news updates.

> Current issue of our emagazine is
> http://www.hometoys.com/htinews.htm
>
> New issue of "The Automator" is online at
> http://www.automatedbuildings.com
for those involved in the
> Commercial Building Automation Industry.
>
> We still have room for more articles in the February issue. If
> you're interested send me an email at bobh@xxxxxxx .
>
> Also, be sure to send in your contest entry
> www.hometoys.com/contest/contest.htm . Win a FireCracker Home
> Control Starter Kit and MP3 Anywhere Kit from X10.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Bob Hetherington bobh@xxxxxxx
>      Home Toys Home Automation
>        http://www.hometoys.com
>
> To be removed from this list please reply stating the email
> address to delete.

Toys, Books, Software. Save $10 on any order of $25 or more at

SmarterKids.com. Hurry, offer expires 1/15/00.
http://click.egroups.com/1/646/3/_/2065/_/947852614/

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1