New LD11 DIN Rail modules sighted

I have been poking around the "usual suspects" on the net after
settling into my a home and have noticed Intellihome advertising a
LD11:
http://www.intellihome.be/categories.asp?cat=3Ddinmodules

This product sounds rather interesting as I've fitted a LV halogen
light fitting and found the 12v transformer swallows the X-10 signals
in the vicinity.=20

I'm also asking for trouble by using a LW10U which switches the
inductive load fine, but the transformer must form a low-pass filter
and stop the carrier.=20

Repeat after me- "_Never_ buy non-incandescent lighting from Ikea, no
matter how nice it looks!"

The module seems to improve on the LD10 with better noise immunity and
more X10 "pro" preset dimming features. After Mark's cabling
noise
problems, the spec has a 30m length limit included.

Now if I can get these fitted into boxes in the loft, the bedroom
lights may dim up from zero properly in the morning...

James
---
James Derrick    james@xxxxxxx, Cramlington, Near Newcastle, =
England
Forwarding Service: jderrick@xxxxxxx
Beyond the Horizon of the place we lived when we were =
young,
In a World of Magnets and Miracles. Pink Floyd.

Looking for educational tools for your kids?=0D
Find everything you need at SmarterKids.com
http://click.egroups.com/1/645/3/_/2065/_/947798748/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=3Dukha_d&m=3D1