Homevision Toggle question

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Homevision Toggle question
  • From: Clive Dilley <clive@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:38:58 -0000

I have a problem with the Homevision toggle command and wondered if anyone
can help.

I wish to toggle an X10 appliance (i.e. OFF when originally ON and ON when
originally OFF). This is quite straight forward to do.

However as part of this action, I also want to set a FLAG. I would like the
flag to be SET when the Appliance is on and CLEAR when off.

I have tried to achieve this using ON ACTIONS and OFF ACTIONS, but the
toggle command does not seem to honour these actions. Therefore although
the appliance works ok, the flags are not set or cleared.

Have I got something wrong here or is this a bug/feature??

Clive

Bolt down the furniture. LiquidPrice.com is giving away one

serious Dream Home Theater. The ultimate $15,000 cinematic

experience. LiquidPrice.com brings you consumer electronics

where you pick the product, then retailers bid for your business.
http://click.egroups.com/1/633/3/_/2065/_/947787583/

-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ukha_d/?m=1