Re: HomeVision & Video Output

Hmmmmmm.....I worked with Craig on this for several weeks.  He sent various
.EXEs to me to try before we got it working.  It was probably about 18
months ago now though.

Also it did work intermittently and I never got to the bottom of why it
missed some calls.

M.

> Oh okay, good. Craig doesn't seem to know that though ! I had various
> e-mails backwards and forwards with him over it. Maybe I should have
asked
> the ng instead ! :-)
>

> > Solwise DOES work with HV.  It attaches to your PCs 2nd serial
port
rather
> > than directly to HV Mike.
> >
> > M.

> > R.W. McCall & Sons
> > http://www.mccallsmenswear.co.uk

unit will
NOT
> > > EASILY attach directly to HV. Solwaise takes the power from
the RS232,
> but
> > > HV does not support this, so the Solwise is dead. Apparently
it's
> possible
> > > to make a Y cable, so the power comes from a PC's serial,
and the
> > > data goes
> > > to HV's serial. I haven't tried this yet though
> > >
> > > Mike

do it overlay or
> not

haven't found