PC-Dash

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: PC-Dash
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:18:22 GMT

Well, my PC-Dash arrived this morning, within the promised time period.

I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but I have (naturally) opened
it
up and had a good old "poke about" with all the various bits.

It certainly looks quite sturdy and stylish - I could quite imagine having
this on my lounge coffee table without too much grief from the T & S
;-)

I could do a small review in the not-too-distant future if anyones'
interested?....

Cheers.

Paul G.

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?

You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it!  Sign

up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
http://click.egroups.com/1/332/3/_/2065/_/947697571/

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ukha_d&m=1