Re: Remote Phone Control

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Remote Phone Control
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:45:20 -0000

I looked at this a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately, you can't use it
under NT 4 (no Unimodem/V). Also, I wanted to use a Pace modem (Rockwell
chipset) because it supports UK caller ID.

My IVR project hasn't progressed very far - I'm waiting for Windows 2000 to
use TAPI3 (I've been downloading RC3 from Microsoft for the past four
days!).

Good luck getting it all working.

Steve