Re: Power outage

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Power outage
  • From: Nigel Orr <nigel.orr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:53:44 +0000

At 11:07 12/01/00 -0000, you wrote:

>re-wiring (any horror stories on this gratefully received, although if
>have to do it, it will give me an opportunity to install some whole
house
>cable!).

Remember if you are running signal cables that you want them as far as
possible from electrical cables, 2ft seems to be a rule of thumb, or two
joists away, if you have parallel runs.  Just in case you were thinking you
could just run them all along the mains cables, which you probably
weren't...

>PS: Macro to turn off lights and fire up the glitter ball and laser
show
>works like a charm!

I still can't believe it ;-)

Nigel

Toys, Books, Software. Save $10 on any order of $25 or more at

SmarterKids.com. Hurry, offer expires 1/15/00.
http://click.egroups.com/1/646/3/_/2065/_/947678038/

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications