Power outage

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Power outage
  • From: "Brown, Andy [Infrastructure]" <AndyB@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:07:56 -0000

Hi all,

I was just finishing off my setting up the remainder of my X10 modules last
night, when I had a temporary power outage.  I'm not convinced this had
anything to do with what I've been doing as we occasionally have this blips
(I come home sometimes and the video's blinking 00:00s).

I'll be getting an electrician in soon as I think the whole house needs
re-wiring (any horror stories on this gratefully received, although if I
have to do it, it will give me an opportunity to install some whole house
cable!).

Any way - after the blip, most of my X10 modules failed to respond to any
commands.  I had to power cycle them all individually to get them going
again.  Is this normal?  My TM12U failed to respond at all and I thought it
had blown up but after 30 mins it came back to life.

Cheers

Andy

PS: Macro to turn off lights and fire up the glitter ball and laser show
works like a charm!

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?

You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it!  Sign

up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
http://click.egroups.com/1/332/3/_/2065/_/947675352/

-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ukha_d/?m=1