Re: Really getting into this X10 malarkey!

---
> >- An AW10U to control my glitter ball and laser projector in
living room
> >(macro to turn off uplighters, turn on glitter ball and jukebox)
>
> Excuse me?  You can get away with a laser projector and a glitter ball
in
> the living room, but your wife doesn't like the X-10 light switch?
OK, I
> guess I really will never understand women...
>
> Nigel

How about buying small mosaic mirrors tiles and sticking them to the LW10,
as pointed out by my wife who also watches Changing Rooms, it might just
work.

Andy CHC

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?

You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it!  Sign

up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
http://click.egroups.com/1/332/3/_/2065/_/947595202/

-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ukha_d/?m=1