Re: Cheap RF proto kit?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Cheap RF proto kit?
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <jtankard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:53:45 -0000

> Alternatively, you could just pop over to http://www.rfsolutions.co.uk
> (hope that's right) and buy the little modules yourself, for
> about the same
> price or less...

I second that, RF Solutions products are very good, I use a 4 channel code
hopping receiver connected to my HV unit. Using a gain antenna on the roof
we can operate the house from about 800 mtr range (I am told this should
not
be possible, but it works every day), pub, car .... The main use is we have
sodium lights on the drive and they take some time to warm up to provide a
usable light level.  I plan to upgrade this later to a different version
with a range of 18Km.  RF also do some 1st rate in circuit emulators
(ICEPIC) for the PIC range of microcontrolers, anyone home brewing with
PIC's I strongly recommend them.

John
jtankard@xxxxxxx
Building Links Page http://www.tankard.com/links.htm
Extra links to hotlinks@xxxxxxx please

Toys, Books, Software. Save $10 on any order of $25 or more at

SmarterKids.com. Hurry, offer expires 1/15/00.
http://click.egroups.com/1/646/3/_/2065/_/947523686/

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ukha_d&m=1