Re: The wife don't like my LW10 !!!

At 08:39 10/01/00 -0800, you wrote:
>LD10 or AD10 in another location).  Has anyone fitted an AD10 in or
>above the ceiling rose?

I've looked into it- someone kindly posted the dimensions a while back, and
ISTR (I don't have them to hand) it would fit in a 100x100x50mm box.  That
might seem quite big, but a standard ceiling rose is 3-4" diameter, so
it's
not bad.  If I could find a decent box, in white rather than grey, I'd give
it a try.

I know a lot of people don't have ceiling roses, but most do... if I can
find a box but only in bigger quantities, would anyone else be interested?
I'm not taking orders, just wondering at this stage...

Nigel

PS, I presume everyone else is getting bounce messages from egroups as
well?  Anything we can do to temporarily suspend messages to the offending
user till they stop bouncing them?

Toys, Books, Software. Save $10 on any order of $25 or more at

SmarterKids.com. Hurry, offer expires 1/15/00.
http://click.egroups.com/1/646/3/_/2065/_/947523027/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1