Re: Temperature Sensing.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Temperature Sensing.
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <jtankard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:42:29 -0000

Rather than use a PC have you considered using HomeVision for this it is
something it is good at. I will warn you now it is not the cheapest
solution
(The sensors are very cheep just a few quid but the HV will cost a bit
more)

John
jtankard@xxxxxxx
Building Links Page http://www.tankard.com/links.htm
Extra links to hotlinks@xxxxxxx please

Toys, Books, Software. Save $10 on any order of $25 or more at

SmarterKids.com. Hurry, offer expires 1/15/00.
http://click.egroups.com/1/646/3/_/2065/_/947523026/

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications