Re: Digibox choice

> Mark, to do off I do [Sky] [power]. that is what i ment by :- (or at
least
> commands which allow discrete IR control). Why do you need the pause ?
my
> Pronto works without the pause.

I'll try mine with out the delay.

Thanks

M.

FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE! XpertSite is the biggest directory

of Experts on the Web. For a REAL PERSON who will be happy to answer your
questions!
http://click.egroups.com/1/472/3/_/2065/_/947512048/

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1