Digibox choice

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Digibox choice
  • From: peter.white@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:08:57 +0000

There is a newsgroup that discusses this topic frequently - can't=20=
quite remember the name, but something like alt=2Euk=2Edigital-tv=2E

Regrettably I did not have the choice when I had my box installed, so=20=
ended up with the Amstrad=2E  According to the engineer (who had=20=
obviously been trained for at least an hour) they are all the same=20=
inside, and in defence of the Amstrad box it has, so far, been ok=2E =20=
Shame the same cannot be said of the Sky software, which seems to=20=
require a 'reboot' (ie switch off & on) at least once a week=2E  At=20=
least it's not bad looking=2E

Pete