Re: Household appliances which work directly using X10 p rotocol

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Household appliances which work directly using X10 p rotocol
  • From: "Brown, Andy [Infrastructure]" <AndyB@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:56:55 -0000

Funnily enough, I haven't made coffee in it for about 18 months, so no, =
it
didn't taste of coffee.

I guess your requirements for good tea far outreach mine.  Wet, warm =
and
under a tea cosy.  I always seem to wake up with a stinking hangover =
these
days as well so I'm not best qualified to be a tea connoisseur!

Andy

=
the
> tea warm afterwards.  However, the tea is kept separate from the =
water
> once
> it's brewed, and, even if it's poured a while later and microwaved in
=
the
> cup to reheat it, it still tastes fine.  Certainly (IMHO) better than
=
tea
------------------------------------------------------------------------=

> Looking for educational tools for you kids?
>=20
> Find everything you need at SmarterKids.com
>=20
> -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=3Dukha_d&m=3D1
>=20

Toys, Books, Software. Save $10 on any order of $25 or more at=0D
SmarterKids.com. Hurry, offer expires 1/15/00.
http://click.egroups.com/1/646/3/_/2065/_/947257076/

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=3Dukha_d&m=3D1