Re: Was: Maplin IR repeater in sale, Now: General IR query...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Was: Maplin IR repeater in sale, Now: General IR query...
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <jtankard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:42:45 -0000

> > > Last week I found our Pronto in the coal bucket
> > > ;-< nearly a very expensive fire.
>
> If it's a US one, I amazed you found it !

It was the US version (I got it from you !) but since this is not a new
habit of my daughter, I have a expensive code hopping secure RF remote from
RF solutions that was found in the log basket, so now I check carefully.
Put
it this way if ends up in the fire she is to young to realise that I will
have raided her piggy bank to pay for a replacement ;-)

John
jtankard@xxxxxxx
Building Links Page http://www.tankard.com/links.htm
Extra links to hotlinks@xxxxxxx please

Toys, Books, Software. Save $10 on any order of $25 or more at

SmarterKids.com. Hurry, offer expires 1/15/00.
http://click.egroups.com/1/646/3/_/2065/_/947174089

-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1