Maplin IR repeater in sale

Just in case anyone is interested, and to see if anyone has used them...

Maplin have Multi-Link IR repeaters (IR receiver, RF link, IR transmitter)
in their sale for =A329.99 (instead of =A339.99).  Catalogue number is
BV28F=
.
The transmitter and receiver units are about the size of a small pager.

I've no idea how well they work, and I have no connection with Maplin
except as a customer...

Speaking of remotes, Santa brought a Cambridge Audio M1 (aka Remote Angel,
I believe) this year- I think it has been reviewed before, and is probably
on Mark's pages, but if anyone wants any info about it, just ask ;-)

Nigel

Toys, Books, Software. Save $10 on any order of $25 or more at=0D
SmarterKids.com. Hurry, offer expires 1/15/00.
http://click.egroups.com/1/646/3/_/2065/_/947149019

-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=3Dukha_d&m=3D1