Re: Balanced Audio

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Balanced Audio
  • From: "Neil J. McRae" <neil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:47:07 +0000

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:30:51 -0000
"Dr John Tankard" <jtankard@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is 35ft to far with speaker cable ?

No, I've got two runs of Qudos [2.50 per metre] that are 15 metres
each and it works perfectly.

Regards,
Neil.

> if I increased the length to about 40ft I could keep the wire well
away from
> mains would that be ok?

If you use a decent amp / cable and speaker combo then the power
cables wouldn't affect you either way. [I have Sony 930 amp with
B+W DM601 S2 speakers].  Speaking of jukeboxe's I bought the Sony
350 CD changer and its very special.

Regards,
Neil.

--
Neil J. McRae - Alive and Kicking
neil@xxxxxxx

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! Rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the
credit you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/913/3/_/2065/_/951393667/

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1