Re: Mail Server.

My solution is based around a P75 with 24mb of RAM, running Linux and
other free software.

Up until 2 months ago I would have scowled at anyone who mentioned any
flavour of Unix, and no doubt called them "nerd". Not any more
though,
the amount of software that is available (for free) is outstanding, and
the quality is more than a match for Micro$oft.

Now, where did I put my sandals...?

Stuart Grimshaw,
System Administrator,
Community, Leisure & Cultural Services Dept.
Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council.

t:01254 587235