Re: Extra 100 exchanges to get ADSL

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Extra 100 exchanges to get ADSL
  • From: nicholas.dowell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:33:47 -0800

In the words of BT "ADSL is distance dependent-customers will
typically
need to be located less than 3.5-4km from the local exchange"

See www.bt.com/adsl for more info.

I just wish it was free as well ... You never know... to stop someone
buying them, they just might deliver it at cost plus small margin or
even below cost!!! but then pigs might fly!

Nick

"des gibbons" <de-@xxxxxxx> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/?start=2061
> IIRC it is 2.5km, although it could be 5km, I just can't trust my
memory at
> the moment ;)
>
> Des Gibbons

Birmingham.

-----
> > Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that
lets you
> > see, consolidate, and manage all of your finances all in one
place.

> > -- Check out your group's private Chat room
> > -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! ZERO! Rates as low as 0.0%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the credit
you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/914/3/_/2065/_/951327234/

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ukha_d&m=1