Re: Was: LP3 hardware Mpeg player, Now: FlashGit

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Was: LP3 hardware Mpeg player, Now: FlashGit
  • From: Nigel Orr <nigel.orr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:06:09 +0000

At 13:29 23/02/00 -0000, you wrote:
>Have you got a URL for Canford?

Here we go, Mark's going to start reselling rackmount fridges to the hi-fi
cogniscenti...

http://www.canford.co.uk

There isn't a catalogue online, and they used to try to ascertain if you
were in the pro audio 'trade' before sending you one or selling to you- I
don't think that's still the case... but if you want prices and catalogue
numbers, just ask :-)

I would have gone for some rack mount wine racks in the HA cupboard, but
they only hold 4 in a 3 or 4U space, and I just don't have that many spare
'U's...

Nigel

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! ZERO! Rates as low as
0.0% Intro APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points, no
hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the credit
you deserve!  Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/966/3/_/2065/_/951314786/

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ukha_d&m=1