Re: Was: LP3 hardware Mpeg player, Now: Flash Git

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Was: LP3 hardware Mpeg player, Now: Flash Git
  • From: Raymond <Reb.barnett@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:46:11 -0000

> Perhaps sir would like to consider my "CD freezer". It's=20
> black, you see, to match the rest of the hi-fi, and only=20
> =A3650+delivery.

Won't that give you a problem with condensation when you pop the CD =
into
the player? This calls for a custom refigerated CD player. It would
probably be a good idea to pop the amp in there too while you're at it =
-
keeping all the electronics cool will do wonders for the sound quality
by stopping the electrons bopping about to the music too much and
skipping tracks in the silicon.

Alternatively you could mount the amp on cushioned platform which would
also help calm the electrons down a bit.

Ray.=20

@Backup-The Easiest Way to Protect and Access your files.
Automatic backups and off-site storage of your critical data.  Install =

your FREE trial today and have a chance to WIN a digital camera!
Click here.
http://click.egroups.com/1/1830/3/_/2065/_/951309914/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=3Dukha_d&m=3D1